This piece feels the most personal to me and a piece that comes directly from experience.
- Memories affect us forever, both good and bad
- Bad memories are difficult and remain with us as if we have to carry them.
- Good and bad are both entwined inseparable from each other.
- Precious moments shine bright in places, hard memory is dull, heavy and rough
- Having researched historical wills Pewter items were often left. Items left that are infused with memory. Pewter is shiny and has a peciousness within it’s appearence.
- I would have liked to have experimented with pewter in more depth to really develop fabric impressions further.
- Cost stopped me exploring further but I confidently made the most of what I was able to use.
- I feel that this has developed to fully encompass my ideas succinctly.
- There is scope to develop pewter casting of textiles and fabric further.